Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just us Girls!!

Well..tonight Josh went to the UT basketball game with his boss...so, it was just me, Hallie and Gracie!! It stormed here tonight, so it was the perfect night to max and relax on the couch. Here are the dogs watching me while I emptied out the dishwasher and made my gourmet dinner (grilled cheese, chips, and pickles...yum yum!!) It is so cute to me how what one does the other does!!
When we feed them I put their bowls in two seperate spots...but they end up swaping bowls, and Gracie will sneek into Hallie's bowl when she walks away (hallie is a walker when she eats, she takes a bite then walks away) and that is when Gracie moves in...Hallie really does not care, she just goes to Gracie's bowl. This of course makes a big mess on the kitchen floor..as you can see all the little pieces scattered along the kitchen floor.
Gracie is giving Hallie a kiss to tell her how much she loves having another dog around...I got this while I was eating dinner...Gracie has not begged for human food since we have had her!! GO GRACIE!!
Just some cute snapshots :)

P.S She is enjoying staying up late!!! :)

1 comment:

France 2010 said...

you are corupting your little sister....letting her stay up way too late, running around at night with strange dogs that you have not checked their family pedigree...have you no shame....! Love the picture of her kissing Hallie Dawn. Thanks we love you. Mom and Dad