Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Doggie Daycare Day!!

Chillin with my hair down and wild.....
Ok....this picture is funny, because I took the above picture first, and then the second after I snapped the camera she did this........how funny!!
Cuddling with Joshy again!! I think she cuddles with him so much to remind her of her daddy..especially since she is such a daddy's girl!
Well...today since I went out with my new BFF (as Josh would say it) today, I felt guilty leaving the dogs at home all day...especially since I did not know how long we would be.....so I took both dogs to my mom's for doggy daycare...aka playdate!! Good thing I did we had so much fun at the mall that we were there from about 10-5pm :) Gracie did great with the other dogs and was on her best behavior..and made great new friends.....I forgot to take my camera and get pictures at my mom's, but these next two of her where when we first got home....looks like she had fun!!


Ok...well Gracie went for a run out of the house tonight, so in order to make sure she came home, we left the front porch light on, and put notes on the front door, so she knew which house was hers!!!!!



The long trip away made someone hungry.....
and tired........

1 comment:

France 2010 said...

Poor Baby, Lost, cold, tired and hungry.....don't worry, Mr. Charlie and Ms. Joyce are keeping close tabs on you both and have offered to testify at your trial for neglect and abuse......
Looks like she is getting quite cozy with her big bother...Dad is starting to get worried!

Just kidding! Love ya both and thanks. Mom and Dad G