Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lobozzo Update!!

Sorry it has taken so long to update our blog!! I have been busy with work then going to school...it is only 2 classes but man they are kicking my butt!! I have never had to do so much homework...except maybe way back in high school. Josh and I are still doing great and still loving Knoxville. We are finally getting into the UT vols football!! GO VOLS!! Josh is starting a new job on Monday (9.17.07) and he is very excited about that. It will still be in the mortgage business, but with a different company. It has better perks then the one he was with. He is still looking at other options as a job, but for now he is going to make this switch. We know that if it is not the right one, then the Lord will bring another job offer/posting our way. We have finally just put our trust in the Lord that he will provide for us, when we need it. Well...I am still at work, for Josh is doing some painting in the store for the owner, and I am going to go work on some wonderful homework. I have a few updated house pictures that I will load up tonight, as well as some cute ones of Hallie. I am sure after next weekend (our birthday party weekend with the girls from work) I will have tons to post, so until then....Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

The Rollysons said...

Go Vols? Vols stink. Go Bearcats! Go Bengals! WHO DEY

France 2010 said...

OK....stop making fun of your old Mom..so I was off a bit on the time frame...or maybe....Josh drives slower than I do! Anyway, we had a fun time with you. Love Mom